Our first Tricentis qTest on-premise release of 2019 includes a native Tosca integration, the ability to clone workflows across projects, and all the features in our latest cloud release. Join us March 7 as we share the following enhancements:
- A native Tricentis Tosca integration with qTest Manager that seamlessly integrates scheduling, kicking off and tracking the results of all Tosca test runs
- The ability to clone defect workflows across projects, which streamlines new project setup
- Jira integration enhancements including a new UI for filtering test execution data displayed on Jira issues, so you can quickly see what’s complete and what still needs to be done
- The qTest App, a new product built for teams testing on the go or without internet access
- qTest Launch scheduling capabilities that enable hourly or weekly scheduling for test runs, requirements and test cases and tracking for scheduled jobs across all machines
- qTest Scenario enhancements including improved BDD feature file storage and support for multiple code branch selections
Join us for an in-depth look at our new features so you can get started ASAP!
*If you are unable attend this webinar live, register and the recording will be sent after the webinar.